The Star Iron Man Infant One-Piece is from our new collection, a cool personalized custom onesie for newborn babies with graphics featuring star iron man from avengers collection.
This fictional character design is about Iron Man, Character, Visual arts, Marvel Comics, Hot Toys, Art, Comics, Comic book, Font, Mecha, Art, Sleeve, Illustration, Drawing, Fictional character, Symmetry, Monochrome, Line art. Text phrases are STARK INDUSTRIES or STARK INDUSTRIES. Relevant pages include 63 Iron Man Fan Art-Concept Art ideas - Pinterest, 56 Hero tattoo ideas - Pinterest, 65 Iron man ideas - Pinterest, 99 Iron Man ideas - Pinterest, 100 Avengers ideas | marvel iron man, iron man armor ... - Pinterest, 47 Mobile ideas in 2022 | iron man wallpaper, marvel iron ... - Pinterest, 48 ideas de Iron man en 2022 - Pinterest.
- Made from pure cotton that offers great durability and breathability
- Skin-friendly and ultra-soft materials with ZERO fluorescence or formaldehyde
- Expandable lap shoulder neckline to help pull the bodysuit over baby's head without snagging or stretching arms
- 100% natural resin snaps at the crotch allow you to quickly undress baby from the bottom to make for fast and easy diaper changes
- Minimalistic design with a wide range of colors to choose from
Due to high metabolism, clothes need to be changed quite often. Therefore, we recommend parents to prepare at least 3-5 pieces of the same or different designs for easy washing.
This onesie perfect gift for family and friends who have just had new little family members.
EXPANDABLE LAP SHOULDER NECKLINE - Super easy to pull the bodysuit over baby's head without snagging or stretching arms.
NATURAL RESIN SNAPS AT THE CROTCH - Quickly undress baby from the bottom to make for fast and easy diaper changes. We intentionally chose 100% natural resin instead of metal in order to prevent fragile baby skin from allergies.
|Newborn||Up to 7 lbs||Up to 17"|
|0-3 Months||7-12 lbs||17-23"|
|3-6 Months||12-17 lbs||23-27"|
|6-12 Months||17-22 lbs||27-29"|
|12-18 Months||22-27 lbs||29-31"|
|18-24 Months||27-30 lbs||31-33"|